Thursday, November 11, 2010

...what matters most

So that's what I've been thinking lately, "what matters most"? Not all of my blogs are going to be especially fun or funny to read. At times I just need to get things off my chest.

"I used to think (well, okay, sometimes I still do) that the less I showed up, the less it would hurt when I lost everything. When people I loved died. When things fell apart." from Women Food and God by Geneen Roth

"Nobody likes change except a baby in a wet diaper." Raina Roeder

So I sit back and wonder ... what in life matters most and is it in our reach and should we be there for it? For me, yes!

3 comments:

For the Love of Naps - Sarah said...

yes!

Anonymous said...

Love to get a glimpse of your thoughts! Raina's made me laugh out loud-so true. Enjoy seeing your happy smile with your grandsons in Sarah and Raina's blogs. Very special!
Colleen

Tracey Ann in WI said...

Nice thoughts.