Saturday, January 28, 2012

January 2012 Reflections

Someone at work said that I don't have a filter (over my mouth).
I hope our friends think that my vacation clothes are timeless.
I am nesting too, as is Raina, and my bag is packed.
This month I will have mastered my new wireless keyboard for my iPad!
Found my dog bone cutters and dog biscuit recipe~~Bailee, just wait!
Curled up with Words With Friends lots this month.

We have an Aaron Rodgers calendar hanging in our office.


A weekend with Eli and Bailee here was invigorating and special.
Enjoyed to the max a whirlwind weekend celebrating Sydney's 1st birthday, her baptism and Charley's first pinewood derby. Joyful family moments.
Enjoyed my friends' overnight visit, eating, gabbing, chick-flick, & shopping of course.
Tried 4 new recipes this month - love it.
I still have a few New Year e-mail greetings to respond to, and I will!
Football emotions rose high and low, and I am sad that the season is over.
Fantasy Football a must for next season.
My comfy black loafer shoes were found 3 months after I lost them!

I love my new red Lodge pot!

February here we come~~~with lots of birthdays, two births, Valentine's Day, a 42nd anniversary, babysitting, and an all inclusive trip with 14 of us!






2 comments:

Raina and Andy said...

Wow great post! I can feel all of it straight from you! Rr

Sarah Wroblewski said...

Where were the shoes????