For those of you heard me admit my questioning interest in Quick Sand:
http://www.mentalfloss.com/blogs/archives/125548
Thanks Greg for sending me the link :-)
Charley lost his first top front tooth!
Sydney started walking.
Henry is swimming like a fish.
Ahhhh, I dream to see these three in person soon.
I lost inches, but no weight yet...patience is a virtue.
“Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.”
Yesterday Bob trimmed a dead bush.
I hosed down our sidewalks and thought of my Dad the entire time.
Spontaneity and friendship - what a combo! Highlight of our weekend was "all of a sudden" (as my Uncle Don used to say) meeting good friends for a drink, sitting outside overlooking a lake, and chatting away in the wind.A summer night at the Delavan band shell listening to the perfect
sound of Martha Berner for over 2 hours - what could be better?
Got Santana Dawson's autograph on my Packer hat - woo hoo and
what a nice guy he is! Saw Bart Starr and his wife too, they are 78 years old and remember, in person, Vince Lombardi's wise words. Loved walking at the zoo in the VLCC Cancer Walk.
I put a poll on my blog (right side) two weeks ago, and not a single vote yet :-(
but it's ok. Everyone is out and about doing their summer thing.
I dreamed of a wedding of elaborate elegance,
A church filled with family and friends.
I asked him what kind of a wedding he wished for,
He said one that would make me his wife.
~Author Unknown
A church filled with family and friends.
I asked him what kind of a wedding he wished for,
He said one that would make me his wife.
~Author Unknown
2 comments:
haha about the poll. you need an "other" catagory! fun to have a new blog post. keep 'em coming mother of the groom. rr
I agree about the "other" catagory! Nothing on the list pertained to me! Good idea tho! ~td
Post a Comment