Saturday, February 02, 2013

Inspired by...Greg

Greg posted the books he read last year.  So, I was inspired, and since I've kept track of what books I read the past several years, here are the books I read in 2012~~~  [Raina made a comment, so I added the 4 books that I missed the first time I made this list, AND I numbered my top 10 reads of 2012]


The First Patient by Michael Palmer
My Name is Mary Sutter by Robin Oliveira
On Mystic Lake by Kristin Hannah
5. The Butterfly’s Daughter by Mary Alice Monroe
10. The Rug Merchant by Meg Mullins
Long Drive Home by Will Allison
6. The Long Walk by Slavomir Rawicz
The Quiet Game by Greg Iles
9. At Least in the City Someone Would Hear me Scream by Wade Rouse
Jane Austen Ruined My Life by Beth Pattillo
Prey by Linda Howard
Noah’s Compass by Anne Tyler
Cover of Night by Linda Howard
Caught by Harlan Coben
4. Moloka’I by Alan Brennert
Traveler’s Gift by Andy Andrews
7. Whistling in the Dark by Leslie Kagen
3. The Kitchen House by Grissom
Fifty Shades of Gray by E L James
Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn
Sing you Home, Jodi Picoult
Fifty Shades Darker by EL James
2. The Snow Child by Eowyn Ivey
A Lantern in Her Hand by Bess Streeter Aldrich.
Bared to You by Sylvia Day
The Scent of Rain and Lightning by Nancy Pickard
The Litigators by John Grisham
Judge and Jury by James Patterson
Fifty Shades Freed by E.L. James
8. The Constant Princess by Philippa Grgory
The White Queen by Philippa Gregory
The Dressmaker by Kate Alcott
1. My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult
When Joy Came to Stay by Karen Kingsbury
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupery

I'm on a roll in 2013.  Too many books, too little time.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you pick your top 10 favorite? Didn't you read my sisters keeper? Rr