I wonder if I ever inspired my mom or if Bob ever inspired his mother. Our kids (and their spouses) continue inspiring me in so many ways---yes each of you do! Who would ever have thought when I had babies and you grew into toddlers, then annoying middle schoolers, independent high school kids, and then needy but life changing college students, that you would actually come to inspire me in so many ways. I am so lucky to be friends with you all and I love spending time with you.
I will never stop learning from you and am totally humble when I say that you all know more than I do about so many things. The best gift is that you all trust us to care for your children and pets. We are so lucky to know them so well, from oldest to youngest grandchild. Fox is the newest member, but I believe he already knows that our house is a comfy place to be.
I could list all the ways you all inspire me, but this would get terribly long and never get posted. Thank you for letting me be a mom in your lives.
3 comments:
I feel like this is the wrong kind of post to write on Mother's Day :) We owed you a post. But this is very sweet, even if the only one you name is Fox, the doggie. Can't wait to see you in two weeks!
THere is no doubt that you both impressed your parents! NO DOUBT. And you are both my inspiration and role model.
THere is no doubt that you both impressed your parents! NO DOUBT. And you are both my inspiration and role model.
Post a Comment