I'm struggling with my last (#52nd) book but vow to finish it by the 31st.
44. The Orphan Train by Christina Baker Kline (I loved it, very moving and well written)
45. The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-time Indian by Sherman Alexie (One of 32 books that will [supposedly] change your life) - I loved it!
46. Ordinary Grace by William Kent Krueger
47. The Yonahlossee Riding Camp for Girls by Anton Disclafani
48. The Arsonist by Sue Miller (recommended by Pat P. Softly written, stayed with me a long time afterward, but unrealistically too many fires)
49. The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin (I loved it!)
50. The Dinner by Herman Koch
51. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
52.
This month and last went by so fast. I want to blog "Baltimore" and "Christmas" but don't know if I'll make it before the end of the year, which makes me sad. Thought I'd post this quick though, so it's in writing that I must finish this last book to meet my goal for 2014.
Happy New Year! But what's a post without a photo:
1 comment:
I need more time
For books. I struggle with getting
My bookclub book finished each month. I used to be able to finish a book in a few dad and keep up. I want to read orphan train. Rr
Post a Comment