OK, my teeth hurt this morning. I've spent over an hour on this and can't seem to swing it! Why? Am I really so daft? I FINALLY figured out how to edit a previous post and heave a huge sigh of relief. But for the life of me, I cannot get my book titles added to my Shelfari bookshelf. Sarah helped me set that up (although she doesn't have one and never would she says) but I was loving mine and wanted to keep track of all the books I read in our Book Babes club this past year. So who knows how I signed up for that, with what passwords, etc. etc. Can I start over? Maybe. Meanwhile, Sarah said she'd try to help me later today. Grit~~
Meanwhile, on a lighter and happier side, I love silence. They say Silence is Golden but I say that Silence is the Silver Lining of my Day. When I am home alone, it's glorious to have silence, for hours and hours. It lets me think, keeps distractions far away, and is my best friend. Smile~~
1 comment:
On days when I am home trying to stay sane I think of you back when the three of us were kids and wonder what your state of mind was through out the day. You have earned that silence and I remind myself that some day it will be quiet here and I shouldn't wish these noises away.
Post a Comment