Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Big Row

Hey! Does anyone remember "the big row"? That was a heavenly place to visit in the late 70's and early 80's. If I close my eyes, I can still see it now.......

3 comments:

Kathy Kendrick said...

I do, I do....

I remember the faces of the kids as they went up the row trying to pick out what they wanted, full of excitement and anticipation. Those were the days weren't they?

I see the blogging bug has hit you now. Have fun and maybe some day you can teach me all about it.

Love, k

Unknown said...

i remember the words "the big row" unfortunatly...i dont' think i remember any of the candy!!! what a fun place for all the neighborhood kids. how much was candy back then?

Sarah Wroblewski said...

I remember the neighborhood walks to baskin robbins too! So fun! But I also remember returning a few years ago...well who knows how many but I was older and seeing that the big row was either not so big or they had made it smaller!