- "Building the deck in Des Plaines." Greg
- "Remember when we went to the Cher concert and I poured a drink in Betty's purse and dad had to drive us home and I made him stop because I had to pee." Sarah
- "Mom-remember when we drove to Minnesota late one night and almost ran out of gas as we got stuck in a traffic jam very close to Sarah's house? We pictured her coming in her pink pajama outfit to help us! That's where you came up with the slogan "We drove all night....just to see Charley" to the sound of Celine Dion's song." Raina
- "Watching Monday Night Football and eating popcorn with Bob when he was still a Bear's fan." Dion
- "Installing the basketball hoop." Greg
- "Remember when Dad used to do puzzles a lot in the family room of the Janewood Lane house. Some were so big he would bring a huge board into the family room and work on it there (maybe 5,000 pieces?)" Raina
- "Remember when Uncle Mike (if that is what we call him) shot the bird with the water gun." Sarah
- "Riding the tram in New Mexico." Greg
- "Remember all the leaves we had to rake on Janewood Lane." Sarah
- "Mom-did you know that you have taught me to iron like 3 or 4 times? It always makes sense-but because I'm a "lefty" I still can't do it." Raina
Friday, November 21, 2008
Still remembering....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hahaha! I love how Greg remembers all the assembling things...the basketball hoop, the deck...and many others. And RAina...haha! Ironing..didn't even know about that. Didn't know being lefty would make ironing hard. Can't you just switch it...hmmm I will iron tomrorow just to try.
Post a Comment