- "Fireworks on Mackinac Island." Greg
- "Remember when: we would have popcorn for dinner on Sundays? Dad wold make and put it in the big green bowl and shake it in the kitchen to mix is up. I thought it was magic how he threw the popcorn in the air in the bowl and it always landed there and not on the floor. That is one of my comfort foods." Raina
- "Remember all of us tailgating before Charley's first Packer? So fun that it all worked out for almost everyone to be there." Sarah
- "Teresa's wedding - lots of wine - a few cigars - and a HUGE post! Enough said!" Mary
- "Going to Badger & Packer games. TRIP TO SAN DIEGO. Playing Hearts at your house." Gary Schneider
- "Barb: Getting stuck in Ripon because of the snow! (Remember, we bought a birthday cake, just because.) Bob: My first time fishing with you and Raina - you were so patient :-)" "I learned from both of you how to truly enjoy life and how to make wonderful memories. Thanks for being you." Colleen
- "The role playing Clue game." Greg
- "Remember band concerts with binoculars and a daughter who put her music stand just so high so you couldn't see her face." Sarah
- "Remember the quarters and making me sit in the middle in the car? Sarah and Greg couldn't touch each other! I made the money and was "ok" sitting there. I was tolerant and I think it has made me that way in my career in life ..." Raina
Saturday, November 15, 2008
...and more memories
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment