Thank you Sarah and Ed - for letting them know us. They are such busy boys, full of life and questions and spunk and imagination too! Grandpa is already good buddies with Charley and now finally Henry is less leery and realizes that Grandpa is safe to play with. Oh, it's so quiet here....Sunday, April 12, 2009
I miss the boys...
I miss the boys - Charley & Henry. But also I love how I know them so much better as we head deeper into 2009. Henry's birthday in January; Team Grandma in February; Sarah's visit to our house for a week in March; and now I had them all to myself on Friday while Sarah & Ed visited their new niece Morgan Mary, in Elmhurst, Illinois. Then next weekend I'll be lucky to get to see them again when the Wroblewski's come down for Raina's baby shower. There is so much to enjoy, especially when I have nothing else to do - except be a Grandma!!
Thank you Sarah and Ed - for letting them know us. They are such busy boys, full of life and questions and spunk and imagination too! Grandpa is already good buddies with Charley and now finally Henry is less leery and realizes that Grandpa is safe to play with. Oh, it's so quiet here....
Thank you Sarah and Ed - for letting them know us. They are such busy boys, full of life and questions and spunk and imagination too! Grandpa is already good buddies with Charley and now finally Henry is less leery and realizes that Grandpa is safe to play with. Oh, it's so quiet here....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love that they have been able to see you so much. I think Henry totally knows you now. I just wish the drive could be 2 hours instead of 6. Next weekend the drive could be painful...it will be my third time driving down there in a month...right? Let's pick a date for you to come hang out here this summer...so you can see him play t-ball or something. i know you get busy.
Post a Comment