Thursday, March 10, 2011

Wow, is it March already? 10 thoughts...

  1. Time flies when you're having fun! But am I having fun looking for papers needed for taxes?
  2. A pot roast in the crock pot smells up the entire house and it's gluten free too - beats a Jack's frozen pizza for supper.
  3. We have a star in our family, no kidding, and her name is Emma. I need to get her autograph and thank her for sharing her wonderful stage presence with us.
  4. I need to order some photos and change a few framed pix around this house.
  5. Without a good book to read I'd be a sad soul. Just finished Still Alice and am now reading Ape House. Variety!!
  6. Got in trouble this week for taking extra long lunch periods - will start being good from now on!
  7. Trip planning is one of my greatest day dreaming activities - Vegas anyone? Next week I'll know of another destination.
  8. Loved chatting with my aunt last Sunday and finding out little tidbits of life before I can remember. Plus she sent me a recipe for Hungarian Chicken Paprikash that she and my uncle love.
  9. Fun to be back in touch with my college roommate who I hadn't heard from in over 10 years.
  10. Did we have fun "pub crawling" last Saturday night or what? Who needed pictures of the inside of the ladies bathroom anyway? Were those quality vodka drinks on sale at the one place? Did a squad car come to entertain us? Why don't the establishments shovel their sidewalks?

1 comment:

gschneider said...

Liz and I have been listening to a bunch of books on tape. I can't recommend Room highly enough. Soooo good on tape, and I think the book itself would be fun. Totally engrossing. We also listened to Franzen's Freedom, and now we're listening to The Lonely Polygamist. All so good, and making the commute a real pleasure!