TGIF - and there's nothing like good feelings on a Friday! Just thoughts I want to put down from my heart ....
Henry called me "Gram" at least 3 times when I visited him last time and it was special.
I hate to ask my friend Kathy AGAIN, but I will have to break down and ask her for that beet jelly recipe, one more time! Age has a way of rearranging my notes around the house.
I smile thinking of Greg & Liz getting married next June 23rd and the special time and place we will all enjoy.
I am so proud of Raina who puts on presentations and masters it; and includes me in her gluten free adventures too.
I smile thinking of Sarah away on a gals' weekend out East. I hope it's more than she hoped and she takes lots away that proves she's already an awesome mom, friend, wife and daughter!
Loving the beat of "Punked Up Kids" by Foster The People, dancing around the kitchen, and hoping the words are not rated R.
What's more fun than planning a trip with friends? Suitcase is on the spare bed and little things find there way in there - hope I can close the lid when the time comes to depart -- next week!
Some of my favorite pictures lately:
I hate to ask my friend Kathy AGAIN, but I will have to break down and ask her for that beet jelly recipe, one more time! Age has a way of rearranging my notes around the house.
I smile thinking of Greg & Liz getting married next June 23rd and the special time and place we will all enjoy.
I am so proud of Raina who puts on presentations and masters it; and includes me in her gluten free adventures too.
I smile thinking of Sarah away on a gals' weekend out East. I hope it's more than she hoped and she takes lots away that proves she's already an awesome mom, friend, wife and daughter!
Loving the beat of "Punked Up Kids" by Foster The People, dancing around the kitchen, and hoping the words are not rated R.
What's more fun than planning a trip with friends? Suitcase is on the spare bed and little things find there way in there - hope I can close the lid when the time comes to depart -- next week!
Some of my favorite pictures lately:
You never know who will be a star when hanging with fun friends - Paul in the Amish countryside
Bob posing by Bill's car at Puckaway

A great dad, husband, father-in-law, grandpa and great grandpa, holding his current youngest great grandchild.
2 comments:
happy friday :) if you blogged...you've had a glorious day (I know you!) RR
Smiled through the whole thing. Wondering who won dinner from the airplane game out eAst?
Post a Comment