OK, so I discovered a new process to help my breakfasts not be neglected. Buy a wonderful, special loaf of bread. Make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Double wrap them and freeze them one by one. On my way to work, grab one and by the time I eat it in an hour or so, it's thawed and delicious. Could work for lunches too, but I don't know how many PB&J sandwiches Bob would enjoy in a week.
Today I saw a woman much older than me sitting in Barnes & Noble perusing her purchased bag full of Harlequin paperbacks, one front and back cover at a time.
This summer on one really, really HOT day, I took my bra off at work and felt much cooler and no one knew it.
I'm loving piano music by a guy named Ola Gjeilo - favorite song "Madison".
Fantasy Football is a riot - absorbing some of my free time (what free time? I wake up in the middle of the night and check the Scorecard and League action.)
Go Packers
Go Badgers
Go Brewers
2 comments:
I laughed out loud a couple times.good confessions. Rr
me too. need to try the piano guy.
Post a Comment