Well, we are seeing green like
CRAZY and flowers everywhere. Who knew or believed it could happen again after our cold winter. Loving it to the max. Makes us want to be outside all the time and we were, on Memorial Day weekend while visiting with family. Everyone did their thing or not, whatever their desire. Baby swing, regular swing, sand box, digging for worms and bugs in the black garden dirt, riding bikes and scooters, playing kick ball, bad mitten, bocce ball, flying kites, going on walks, wii Mario Kart, cooking, eating outside and inside, around the fire and standing up. Cocktails and deep thoughts shared around the fire at night with children were peeping out the windows at us adults. It was a great time!
Nothing like sharing a big bowl of potato chips with cousins.
Next books:
18) Because of Mr. Terupt by Rob Buyea, thanks Sharon G. for the recommendation. I loved it...but maybe too many 5th grade hugs :-)
19) The Light Between Oceans by M.L. Stedman (So good!!!!!)
20) Shotgun Lovesongs by Nickolas Butler (I just LOVED this book, small town Wisconsin and friendships).
21) I'd Know You Anywhere by Laura Lipman (author recommended by Pat P. It was good.)
22) Burial Rites by Hannah Kent
23) The Museun of Extraordinary Things by Alice Hoffman
24) The Sweetest Hallelujah by Elaine Hussey
2 comments:
always so jealous to see all the books you squeeze in!
memorial day weekend was great!
I need a copy of the chip picture. I didn't get one... Rr
Post a Comment