Thursday, March 26, 2015

Marching right along...

Bob's favorite  .H.O.L.I.D.A.Y.  is St. Patty's Day!
Lots of happy people and no cooking or gifts.
 
First stop, Foley's.



2nd Stop Hogan's Goat and yes, he's wearing a green shirt underneath that blue jacket.  He was teased at Foley's and had to show them that he had green on.
3rd and last stop, Inn Between Bar & Grill



Played many Irish tunes on the juke box here.  When Irish Eyes Were Smiling played, Bob looked at me and said "I like this one" although he didn't really remember that it was the first song we danced to at our wedding.


I love green.

11. Silver Sparrow by Tayari Jones
12. Whistling Past the Graveyard by Susan Crandall
13. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
14. Paper Towns by John Green
15.The Quickie by James Patterson & Michael Ledwidge

1 comment:

Raina and Andy said...

We have great memories of spending st pats day with you guys in your ur neck of the woods! Was dad wearing green under his blue jacket?? Glad you had fun. Can you make your pictures any bigger? Rr