Saturday, April 25, 2015

April Showers hopefully bring May flowers and Clash of Clans

Flowers are slow to come, BUT, Grandpa Bob is learning to play CLASH OF CLANS and most of his education came from patient grandson Henry!  So here is a text conversation had last night between typists Grandma Barb and Henry's mom, Sarah.  Grandpa and Henry were right there, kind of dictating.  Here we go~~~

Barb:  "Can Henry check grandpa bob's clash of clans?"
Sarah:  "I don't think he can.  He has to have a clan castle first and then he has to join our clan.  IT is called Let's War."
Barb:  "Oh ok.  Sent you a pix to your email of Grandpa's current village."
Sarah:  "See it.  He has a castle so he can find us.  Henry says 'he is good' haha.  what level is his town hall?  So he needs to go to the trophy cup in the orange boxin the upper left area and click on that.  There should be a thing that says search clan and type in Let's War.  He said the code is Let's War too.  Let us know if you do that and I can accept him in."
Barb:  "Thanks maybe later we are at Mars now.  What level is Henry's castle."
Sarah:  "Oh Mars.  haha.  Henry's is level 2.  Mine is level 3."
Barb:  "So how Henry mean that Bob is doing good?"
Sarah:  "Just don't use your gems.  What level is dad's?"
Barb:  "Is his what?"
Sarah:  "Castle.  I think his base looks piddly.  HA!"
Barb:  "It is.  He can't save money.  He's still in the town hall thing.  Greek to me.  He has 217 gems.
Sarah:  "I know he needs 500 to get another builder, that is most important."
Barb:  "Gibberish.  How do you guys get all your money?  I'm just the secretary here."
Sarah:  "Just having as many things that make them and then attacking others and upgrading the mine things so they produce more."

So this morning I discovered that when Bob got the game on his iPhone, it also loaded on my iPad, so I can play too.  So Grandpa started me out and I'm "isobarb" if anyone wants to know.  I'm starting slow and am way at the beginning, so NOTHING to look at yet.  Now I know what's going on when Ed, Sarah, Charley, Henry and Bob hold their phones and look at them with seriousness.  Bob has no clue what he named his.

 Maybe there are some spring flowers in the villages of Clash of Clans!  Happy spring to you all!

16. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green (Pat told me to read this and I agree, it was good.)
17. What Burns Away by Melissa Falcon Field (I couldn't put it down.  Not a fluff book.)
18. The Mission Song by John LeCarre' (harder for me to read but glad to get through it)
19. Writing Down the Bones by Natalie Goldberg (inspirational)
20. Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult (She puts so much into her novels!)

3 comments:

gschneider said...

So what did Goldberg inspire you to write? I think you should do it!

Raina and Andy said...

haha! that is hilarious! eli asks every day to get clash of clans. RR

Anonymous said...

Candy Crush is stressful enough.