OK, so I broke my leg after wearing a black walking boot for 2 1/2 months for a shin stress fracture. Yes, my social life has come to a halt, but I'm thankful for the rest. Maybe I should have been blogging these last 4 months instead of doing anything else. These are the books I've read since May.
More later folks when I'm in a better mood.
21. The Survivor by Gregg Hurwitz (thriller)
22. Ladder of Years by Anne Tyler
23. Leaving Time by Jodi Picoult (too long on and on about elephants, but I still love Jodi's books)
24. Love Anthony by Lisa Genova (a new favorite book!!) and I read it twice this year
25. Wild by Cheryl Strayed - very good
26. Home to Holly Springs by Jan Karon (Enjoyed this author a LOT and a wonderful story. Could relate to returning "home" to Ivanhoe or Mundelein)
27. The Girl Who Disappeared Twice by Andrea Kane
28. Doll-baby by Lane McNeal
29. Inside the O'Briens by Lisa Genova
30. Touch and Go by Lisa Gardner (would recommend to Mary& Lori-a good who done it.
31. The Fever Tree by Jennifer McVeigh (I loved it)
32. Our Souls at Night
33. A Young Wife by Pam Lewis
34. The Wind Is Not A River by Brian Payton (I loved, loved this book, but the ending was too vague after a long wait and build-up)
35. Reconstructing Amelia by Kimberly McCreight (A different type of book that really held my interest)
36. We Are All Welcome Here by Elizabeth Berg (still a favorite author of mine and I was thrilled when it was chosen as a book to read in our "Book Babes" group.)
37. The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins, a page turner
38. Rules of Civility by Amor Towles
1 comment:
How about a pic of the green cast and green toes? Rr
Post a Comment