Saturday, January 09, 2010

Happy New Year

I'm heading into the new year with thoughts, of course, to organization and other little goals. Thought if I wrote this down that I would actually remind myself of a couple of things...I'm trying to keep a glass of water right next to the computer area, a place that I often sit to dabble. I need to drink more water and a pretty glass helps too! It's really cold outside and probably going to get colder. Our heat bill will go up -- so how to keep that from happening besides dialing down another notch and adding a second sweatshirt or throw...I'm trying to keep closet and cupboard doors closed so that our furnace doesn't have to keep warming those areas unnecessarily. "More later" as Raina would say.

2 comments:

For the Love of Naps - Sarah said...

You crack me up! Good thought on the cupboards! HA! It might motivate me to shut the cupboards a teeeeeenny tinnnnny bit more.

Raina and Andy said...

haha this was such a random post. keep it up. RR