- Loving the house to myself
- Playing lots of library borrowed Sugarland CD's to get ready for a concert in July
- Got a pedicure
- Researched Vegas stuff
- Made a pot of baked beans, for a party tomorrow night
- Made a pan of raspberry bars, also for the party tomorrow night
- Used 4 coupons at Piggly Wiggly (score!)
- Will meet some friends at Culver's tonight (Bob is working late again)
- Got Bob set with his boat - picked up launch tags for the year
- Called Music by the Lake and ordered grass seats for 3 shows
- Searching my closet for my capris for Vegas
- At Sarah's suggestion, while searching the closet, filled a grocery bag with tops and slacks for Goodwill
- Ironing some things while I watch the movie RED
- Got color copies made of something special I want to share
- Listening to the busy wind
- Checked a friend's house while she's away in Arizona
- Listened to a book on tape in the car and it has grabbed me (thanks for the suggestion Pat) "Invisible Bridge" is the title I believe
- Bought an ice cream topping for a surprise party
- But the most fun of all today was flagging some and looking at every single page of Stephanie O'Dea's 2nd cookbook titled More Make It Fast, Cook It Slow, 200 Brand-New, Budget-Friendly, Slow-Cooker Recipes. A cookbook without pictures has never grabbed me as much as hers - loved the first one too titled Make It Fast, Cook It Slow, The Big Book of Everyday Slow Cooking. They have totally inspired me - I almost want to take my crock pot with me wherever I go! (Cottage?) Isn't that nuts? I reserved these two cookbooks from the library awhile ago and then I heard that Colleen had the first book too and is letting Raina borrow it. Every recipe is gluten free besides being made in a slow cooker.
Friday, April 15, 2011
Free Friday Fun for me
So, it's a Friday that I'm basically free, so here's what I did/am doing with my time:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! What a productive day!
Post a Comment