Saturday, April 30, 2011

Viva...........with friends


The group shot - Betty, Maureen, Barb, Kathy, Val & Wendy


We found each other on Fremont Street where they were filming a movie that Bruce Willis will star in.
Some of us won at Binions.


Betty and I - wearing our fun hats whenever we're going to be outside.



A delicious lunch, outside under the umbrellas at the Paris Hotel, right on the strip.




The fountains went off during our lunch - special!



All the bathrooms in Vegas were clean and wonderful - until we got back to the airport where I think they forgot to clean. These sinks are in the Paris Hotel.


Free show at Bill's

Betty and I finally got our picture taken with someone famous!

Thought of my grandson Henry when I saw this restaurant so had to take a picture.

In the lobby of the Monte Carlo Hotel

Betty and I figured out where to go and when


My new hat, bought at the Paris Hotel in a store called Shooz (there's more to the story, but you'll have to ask me about it in person!)




Wendy, Val, Kathy & Maureen - listening to live "Irish" music at The 9 Irishmen - New York New York


Kathy & Betty holding up the bar at The 9 Irishmen (the 9 faces shown above in white)

A delicious Lemon Drop Martini at the lobby bar at the Bellagio while listening to live piano music.

Flowers at the Bellagio

More flowers at the Bellagio
Frank Caliendo (he's funnier on TV)



At The Fontana Bar - what a view


In front of the Golden Nugget! My favorite photo of the trip! Betty on the phone with our friends, planning lunch time at the Grand Lux Cafe at the Venetian.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, what great pictures! Makes me want to go back! ~Tracey

Raina and Andy said...

what an amazing trip. when are you going to WHISK me away to vegas? you'd be the best tour guide! RR

Sarah Wroblewski said...

Great post! Loved seeing it all and can't wait to hear more little stories when we see you.

I love how you travel. And I know how much trips make you happy.