Saturday, January 05, 2019

Things I Want to Remember...


Romey's Place in Franklin
Schneider Survivor
Cooking School
Tunnel Trail Campground & Biking
Uncle Jim (need to confirm dates)
Conor's town
Branson
Houseboat & slide
Memphis & dancing to "Walkin' in Memphis"
Wyalusing camping, Bob forgot his phone, perfect weather, awesome hiking
Door County with Kathy - trolley ride
New York with Betty, Sharon & Barb
Harry Potter play - goose bumps
Badger Games
Packer Game
Hand & Foot Game
Aunt Nance June 9, 1935 - November 9, 2018
Bears Game with Pat & Emma
Remembering Dion on December 5th
Belfry with friends
Tripoly...and more Tripoly
Roulette with Charley's new poker chips
New Year's Eve in Green Lake, Peniston-Winston cottage, great hike after fresh snowfall.  Lots of games at the big long table, good food.  Bring shooters next year.  Candles and tablecloth were nice.



43. Stranded 3: Survivors by Jeff Probst (final in a trilogy)
44. The Marriage Plot by Jeffrey Eugenides (Book Club choice, and I didn't enjoy the story and I did not care for any of the characters.)
45. Something in the Water by Catherine Steadman (couldn't put it down, but wished for a better ending).
46. The Baker's Secret, by Stephen P. Kiernan, re-read most of it for Book Babes book club
47. A Spark of Light by Jodi Picoult (Author jumped around with too many characters this time)
48. Firefly Island by Lisa Wingate (Enjoyed lots, but she wrapped up the story/end too quickly)
49. Ways To Hide in Winter by Sarah St. Vent (Enjoyed tons, but disliked the ending)
49. The Other Einstein by Marie Benedict (Fiction based on true facts such as dates and locations.  I loved it and sat down afterward researching the web about the various characters.)
50. One of us is Lying by Karen M. McManus (quick addictive thriller)
51. Night of Miracles by Elizabeth Berg (a favorite author, gentle story, loved every character)
52.
Well, I almost made my goal of 52, but I didn't.  Maybe next year.


Dreams for 2019
Make a binder of "things" for Bob, just in case
Make more dishes from my recipe box
Visit Mari with Kathy
Go somewhere with Pat P.
Set up date for Madeline Island, camping with Bob
Get all new lampshades for living room
Play Bill's Mystery Game with friends



 


No comments: